AQE and GL Transfer Test Revision Books
COVID 19 UPDATE – In order to help parents home school their children in these challenging times we have slashed the prices of all our PDF Transfer Test Papers, Revision Books and GCSE Maths Papers by 20%. We are very low in stock for PRINTED resources. As soon as our printer is operational we will restock.
AQE and GL Revision Books Updated for the 2020 Tests
Our Transfer Test Revision Books are designed to cover all the content of the current AQE and GL tests. We analysed the AQE test papers published between 2011 – 2018 to create a comprehensive revision resource for the Northern Ireland Transfer Test. These booklets are updated every year to include any new topics that have appeared in the previous year’s AQE. This year we have added rounding to the nearest 10, 100 and 1000 and diagonal symmetry. Our aim to to make sure you have the most up to date materials on the market to allow you to get the most out of your revision.
Please note: GL Assessment do not release their past papers to the public so we cannot conduct similar analysis of them. The GL curriculum is based on the same specification as AQE so your child can still use these revision booklets if they are preparing for the GL tests.
What Do You Get For Your Money?
- A breakdown of what questions have been asked each year.
- Teaching tips and fact files for each topic.
- Lots of examples of each type of question.
- Test your knowledge quizzes at the end of each topic.
- Updated every year to include any new topics that have appeared in the AQE tests.
- Answer sheets.
Who Should Buy Our AQE and GL Revision Books?
- Parents and guardians of children sitting the AQE or GL Assessment Transfer Test.
- Tutors looking for a resource that covers the whole AQE and GL curriculum with ample question examples.
- Schools looking to provide parents and pupils with resources and teaching materials geared towards the tests. (Please note: There are special rates for tutors and schools who wish to use our resources with multiple pupils. Email email@example.com for details. Please do not photocopy copyright materials.)
Click on the products to see samples of each book.