Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Uses of your personal data can include:
- to provide goods and services to you
- to provide customer support
- to make a tailored website available to you
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us
- to verify your identity
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you
- to enable us to manage customer support interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Personal information that this website collects and why we collect it
Some of your personal data is collected directly, for example when you purchase products on our website, or send an email to our customer support team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing activity.
Purchasing our products
The personal data we collect from you directly can include your name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number and address when you fill out our website’s shop checkout form to purchase any of our products.
Also any additional information you give us when you contact us for help with your order.
Payment of all orders are processed by PayPal or Stripe We do not receive or store any credit/debit card or additional data that you may provide to PayPal or Stripe in order to make payment and complete checkout.
Site visitation tracking
This site uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although Google Analytics records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop Google Analytics from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
Should you choose to contact us using the email address email@example.com, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third party data processors. However, not all mail servers are secured in such a way. Therefore, we would suggest that you always consider email as an insecure medium and not include personal, confidential or otherwise sensitive information within an email.
If you choose to consent to our email newsletter, the email address that you submit will be used to send you email marketing. This will include any new products that we think you might be interested in based on your previous purchases. When requesting removal via email, please email lisburntuition@gmail and state you wish to opt out of email marketing.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter.
How will the information be protected?
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us and so we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any personal data collected. Including;
- We use secure protocols with our website so that your browser’s connection to our servers is encrypted. (Look for the padlock icon in the address bar)
- We use secure 3rd party services to collect and store your personal data
- We use secure devices to access your personal data
- We use data encryption
Exercising Your Rights
EU and UK data protection laws give you a range of rights in relation to your personal data for example: erasure, rectification and subject access. Information about your rights can be found at www.ico.org.uk
To ask questions about how we process your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last updated on 25/05/2021