Buy GL Practice Papers
Included in our GL Practice Papers:
All our GL Practice Papers have been updated for the 2020 exam and use the PPTC multiple choice format
- Available in PDF or printed (free postage).
- The GL Maths papers have 45 questions to be completed in 45 minutes replicating the real tests.
- Our GL English papers have 60 questions to be completed in 50 minutes replicating the real tests.
- The GL English papers are written to reflect the difficulty of the GL test, including longer, classic texts. These include authors such as: Kenneth Grahame, Lewis Carroll, Mark Twain, Hans Christian Anderson, Rudyard Kipling, H.G. Wells, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Robert Louis Stevenson.
- GL English papers also include a glossary. It is important your child learns to use this as it is included in the real GL tests.
- GL Maths and English papers also include a pupil answer sheet which has been modelled on the real GL answer sheet so pupils can get used to recording their answers correctly.
If your child is sitting both the AQE and GL tests please visit our AQE/GL Bundle page so you do not buy duplicate materials.
(Please note: There are special rates for tutors and schools who wish to use our resources with multiple pupils. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Please do not photocopy copyright materials.)