GL Practice Papers
Included in our GL Practice Papers:
- 3 Sets of 8 papers (4 English and 4 Maths)
- Available in PDF or printed (free postage).
- The GL Maths papers have 45 questions to be completed in 45 minutes replicating the real tests.
- Our GL English papers have 60 questions to be completed in 50 minutes replicating the real tests.
- The GL English papers are written to reflect the difficulty of the GL test, including longer, classic texts. These include authors such as: Kenneth Grahame, Lewis Carroll, Mark Twain, Hans Christian Anderson, Rudyard Kipling, H.G. Wells, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Robert Louis Stevenson.
- GL English papers also include a glossary. It is important your child learns to use this as it is included in the real GL tests.
- GL Maths and English papers also include a pupil answer sheet which has been modelled on the real GL answer sheet so pupils can get used to recording their answers correctly.
** UPDATE **
All our GL English papers and answer sheets were updated in 2019 to reflect the new style of the GL tests. The English comprehension questions have gone from 5 multiple choice answers down to 4 multiple choice answers. This means your child now only has to choose between A, B, C and D instead of A, B, C, D and E. The spelling and punctuation error questions remain the same – A, B, C, D and N (no mistake). Maths also remains the same with A, B, C, D and E options. All our GL papers follow the new style of answers which your child will experience in the real tests.
If your child is sitting both the AQE and GL tests please visit our AQE/GL Bundle page so you do not buy duplicate materials.
(Please note: There are special rates for tutors and schools who wish to use our resources with multiple pupils. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Please do not photocopy copyright materials.)