GL Assessment Style Maths and English 11 + Papers
GL Assessment 11 Plus Practice Papers
Our GL Assessment 11 plus practice papers provide realistic test practice in maths and English for children who are preparing to sit 11 plus exams set by GL Assessment for entry into English Grammar Schools.
- Available in PDF (instant download) or printed form (free postage).
- The GL Maths papers have 45 questions to be completed in 45 minutes.
- Our GL English papers have 60 questions to be completed in 50 minutes.
- The GL English papers are written to reflect the difficulty of the GL test, including longer, classic texts. These include authors such as: Kenneth Grahame, Lewis Carroll, Mark Twain, Hans Christian Anderson, Rudyard Kipling, H.G. Wells, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Robert Louis Stevenson.
- GL Maths and English papers also include a pupil answer sheet which has been modelled on the real GL answer sheet so pupils can get used to recording their answers correctly.
- GL style multiple choice format.
- Each set contains 4 maths GL-style test papers and 4 English GL-style test papers.
Our GL Assessment 11 plus practice papers can be used by children sitting the GL Assessment tests in Kent, Buckinghamshire, Dorset, Lancashire, Cumbria, Lincolnshire and Wiltshire.
Please click on the products below to see samples of each paper. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. Get 11 plus exam tips.