GL 11 Plus Practice Papers
GL 11 Plus Maths and English Practice Papers Set 4.
(PDF) 4 Maths and 4 English.
What is included?
- GL Assessment Set 4 Maths (4 papers)
- GL Assessment Set 4 English (4 papers)
- Answer sheets
- GL style pupil answer recording sheets
- The GL Maths papers have 45 questions to be completed in 45 minutes.
- Our GL English papers have 60 questions to be completed in 50 minutes.
- The GL English papers are written to reflect the difficulty of the GL test, including longer, classic texts. These include authors such as: Kenneth Grahame, Lewis Carroll, Mark Twain, Hans Christian Anderson, Rudyard Kipling, H.G. Wells, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Robert Louis Stevenson.
- GL Maths and English papers also include a pupil answer sheet which has been modelled on the real GL answer sheet so pupils can get used to recording their answers correctly.
- GL style multiple choice format.
(Please note: There is a special rate for tutors and schools who wish to use our resources with multiple pupils. Email email@example.com for details. Please do not photocopy copyright materials.)
Is your child sitting the GL test in Northern Ireland? Take a look at our GL Practice Paper page.
You can get help with GL Transfer test preparation by visiting our tuition website.
On Target Tuition have been helping to prepare children for the GL Transfer Test for the past 12 years from our Lisburn City Centre tuition centre. We noticed a gap in the market for high quality, up to date GL practice papers that mirrored the curriculum set out by the PPTC, therefore we decided to write our own resources because a lot of what was available was outdated or contained questions that would never be asked in the GL tests. From here On Target Resources was born. We hope you find our resources helpful and would be grateful for any feedback you might have.
After purchase the GL 11 Plus Maths and English Practice Papers you will receive an email with the links to download your resources. You will be able to download them twice before the link expires. Please save them to your computer. If you experience any problem with the download process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.