The Road to the Transfer Test – Problem Solving – PRINTED
Transfer Test Preparation for Primary 5/6 Pupils
Comprehensive Transfer Test preparation for Primary 5/6.
The focus of this 40 page booklet is on maths problem solving. Each maths topic is broken down into two parts –
- What I need to know – children have the opportunity to practise the facts and learn how to master the maths.
- Problem solving questions based on the types of questions children might face in the transfer test at just the right level for their age. The topics and problem solving questions are designed to help children in the last term of P5 and the beginning of P6 with the aim to build confidence in this essential skill.
- Addition – one step problems
- Addition – two step problems
- Subtraction – one step problems
- Subtraction – two step problems
- Addition and Subtraction – 2 step problems
- Multiplication – one step problems
- Multiplication – two step problems
- Division no remainders – one step problems
- Division with remainders – one step problems
- Addition/Subtraction?Division – two step problems
- Time Duration problems
- Money problems
- Simple fraction of problems
- More complex fraction of problems
- Simple percentage problems
- Decimal problems
- Measure using length problems
- Measure using weight and volume problems
- Area and perimeter problems
- Mixed problems
(Please note: There are special rates for schools and tutors. Please contact us to find out more.)
This is the printed version of this resource. Postage is by 2nd class Royal Mail and is free. If you would like to purchase PDF instant download copies please visit the pdf version.
To buy our AQE and GL practice papers please visit our AQE/GL practice paper page.
To buy our AQE and GL revision books please visit our AQE/GL revision book paper page.
For Transfer Test preparation please visit the On Target Tuition website.